The doctrine of Biblical Eldership has been lost by many churches. We must recover this doctrine by returning to biblical principles. Part 1 of 9.Audio File Lecture Outline Detailed Outline
Click here for the next lesson in this series.
- Contemplate these questions, then click on each question to see the answer.
- Which of the quotes about the reformation of doctrine resonates most with you? Why?
- What doctrines can you think of, aside from those mentioned by the speaker, that were once lost and later recovered in church history?
- Outline the book of Acts 20:17-35, and list out the main things that Paul wanted to leave with the Ephesian elders. What do you learn about how spiritual leadership should lead?
- Memorize Acts 20:17-35. Every elder or spiritual leader should know this passage by heart.