You can’t strengthen and encourage others if you’re in a weakened condition yourself. God commands us to actively pursue Christlikeness, and to remove any obstacle that hinders our spiritual growth.Audio File Lecture Outline Detailed Outline
- Contemplate these questions, then click on each question to see the answer.
- Why do you think the speaker is so passionate about this subject of personal spiritual growth?
- What are the characteristics of church elders who are spiritually stagnant and actually refuse to learn and grow? What have you observed of men like this?
- What is most hindering you from pressing forward in your Christian maturity and growth in Christ?
- What does a top athlete do to train himself for the game? What can you learn from the training of an athlete that would apply to Christian growth and training?
- What is one step you can take today because of what you have learned in this lesson? Do it and then share it with someone else before doing the next lesson.