This is the second in a five part series on developing leaders in the local church.Audio File Lecture Outline Detailed Outline
- Contemplate these questions, then click on each question to see the answer.
- Distinguish between a leader who uses the word “servant” as a lofty title and a leader who is actually a servant.
- Compare and contrast a biblical servant leader with a corporate leader or CEO.
- Why is being a servant so difficult to actually put into practice?
- If you were to develop a screening test for evaluating whether a potential leader has a servant heart or not, what criteria would you include? How do you yourself stack up to that screening test?