This three part series by Alex Strauch and Dave Anderson covers the need for elders to prepare, train and develop future leaders who will take on their leadership roles.Audio File Lecture Outline Detailed Outline
- Contemplate these questions, then click on each question to see the answer.
- Make a list of the broad training topics churches must provide for each age group so that they are able to grow to the full measure in Christ Jesus.
- What do you understand by the phrase “leadership is influence” within the context of church leadership?
- Discuss how differently you would have been involved in the church, if a church leader had taken time to cast a vision for you when you were growing up.
- Identify a person who you will intentionally begin to build a relationship with; and list the different ways for doing it over the next couple of years. Be concrete and specific.
Connecting: The Mentoring Relationships You Need to Succeed in Life, by Paul Stanley and Robert Clinton