This unit explains the importance of improving the effectiveness of meetings by having the right participants and the right conduct.Audio File Lecture Outline Detailed Outline
- Contemplate these questions, then click on each question to see the answer.
- How does/should the New Testament’s high standard for elders affect the quality of the elders meetings?
- What actions would you take to make your elders’ meeting more effective and Christ-honoring?
- Evaluate the effectiveness of your elders’ meetings in the following areas: • Are the participants biblically qualified and Spirit appointed? • Do the participants participate with a Christ-like attitude? • Do the participants participate with a Christ-like love? • Do the participants participate with a servant attitude?
- Ask a fellow elder to evaluate your personal participation regarding the following three areas: • Christ-like attitude • Christ-like love • Christ-like servant hood