This series presents a 10-step way to counsel and encourage believers that are struggling with same-sex attraction. Part 4 of 4.Audio File Lecture Outline Detailed Outline
- Contemplate these questions, then click on each question to see the answer.
- Why is it so important for the family to be involved at some point in this process?
- What would you do if the family members are not Christians? Would your approach to involving them change?
- The speaker comments that Christianity is the only “mainstream” religion that encourages celibacy. As the body of Christ, he says we need to affirm that singleness is celebrated by God. What are some practical ways a church body can affirm and celebrate singleness?
- Since this subject is so important today in our western culture and it strikes profoundly at the core of each individual, we recommend that you pick one resource from the extended list (see the sidebar menu) to read further on this topic. Which one will you read and what will be your target date for finishing it? Report back to your mentor or someone close to you when you have finished it and share the most important three things you learned from it.