The second step of “Becoming Effective in Your Teaching of the Word” about developing the outline to your teaching. This message was given at the 2015 BER Conference in New Jersey. Part 2 of 5.Audio File
- What specific thing(s) was said in this message that challenged and motivated you afresh to be better organized in your teaching of the Word of God?
- Compare and contrast the value to you as a listener of message that has a good, clear outline, as opposed to one that has an ambiguous outline.
- Do you agree that your main points should be stated in parallel fashion, as outlined in the example? Explain your answer.
- What is the big problem with not apportioning time for each point properly?
- Why is passion important to effective teaching?
- What specific ways can you use to control your use of time when teaching?