This three part series will help elders understand the principles for developing a teaching curriculum for the whole church.Audio File Lecture Outline Detailed Outline
- Contemplate these questions, then click on each question to see the answer.
- Do you agree that even teaching the Old Testament should be Christ-centered? Explain you thoughts.
- Which is your personal preferred mode of learning? Explain your answer.
- Do you think one mode of learning is better than another? How does your answer affect the method of teaching the church should present?
- What are some ways you could incorporate another kind of learning mode into the Sunday morning preaching time?
- Make a list of topics that you think need to be addressed more often, and indicate how often they would be addressed and in which venues?