This three part series will help elders understand the principles for developing a teaching curriculum for the whole church.Audio File Lecture Outline Detailed Outline
- What do you see as some of the challenges to teaching the “whole” counsel of God?
- Is it realistic for a church to really teach the whole Word of God in Sunday preaching? It could take a long time to cover all 66 books of the Bible.
- In your church, when would be a good time to cover the book of Deuteronomy or Leviticus?
- Review some good Bible study method’s books and personal reading plans. Which one could you recommend to people for their use?
- If you had the responsibility for scheduling two main teaching services per week of a new church, which subjects and which books of the Bible would take priority in your schedule for the first five years?
The New Joy of Discovery, by Oletta Wald. This is an excellent resource (a classic) of learning inductive bible study methods.