This message outlines a practical way to help the preacher in his preparation for teaching the Word of God, involving weekly meeting of trusted individuals who review with the preacher the upcoming message before he gives it.Audio File Lecture Outline Detailed Outline
- Contemplate these questions, then click on each question to see the answer.
- What benefits do you see for your church in doing something like the speaker recommends?
- What do you see as the challenges in implementing a "Speaker's Seminar" in your church? What obstacles do you foresee that might prevent it from happening?
- What are some key personal character qualities needed for something like a Speaker's Seminar to be effective? For the speaker? For those giving the feedback?
- The speaker recommends the Preaching Seminar as something that would be beneficial for any church to implement. Would you consider implementing something similar in your church? Why or why not?