This message outlines basic principles of Bible interpretation in order for the sermon to be built on accurate, careful interpretation of a biblical text.Audio File Lecture Outline Detailed Outline
- Contemplate these questions, then click on each question to see the answer.
- Why did the speaker emphasize so strongly the importance of meditation on and observation of the passage Eph. 6:18-20?
- When trying to interpret and explain to others a difficult passage, what should you do as a teacher?
- If you are a careful and diligent Bible interpreter, how will it affect your teaching ministry in the church?
- You should purchase and have on your bookshelf at least one good book on how to interpret Scripture. This is called “hermeneutics.” You should also look for online resources that help you with hermeneutics.
“Basic Bible Interpretation: A Practical Guide to Discovering Biblical Truth,” by Roy B. Zuck