This finishes the segment on improving one’s delivery. Effective teaching is energetic and authoritative and always dependent on prevailing prayer and the power of the Holy Spirit.Audio File Lecture Outline Detailed Outline
- Contemplate these questions, then click on each question to see the answer.
- Why is prayer such an essential element in effective teaching?
- What kind of visual aids would you use in teaching Eph. 6:18-20?
- How important do you think energy and enthusiasm are in preaching? How does this work for a person who is naturally phlegmatic, or who tends to be stoic?
- Search the internet for websites that provide pictures and visual helps for teaching Scripture. Talk to other teachers or preachers to find out where they find these?
- Ask three friends or trusted mentors to evaluate whether you come across as passionate and energetic in your teaching. Do their responses line up with your own assessment of yourself?