In this message, the speaker emphasizes being yourself and learning to use one’s voice with great effectiveness, continuing to improve your vocal skills. The voice is an amazing tool that God has given the communicator.Audio File Lecture Outline Detailed Outline
- Why has the speaker consistently hammered away at the importance of being clear, being simple, and being obvious?
- What are some ways that you can both guard your voice and improve your voice.
- After you have preached a message, how does your voice feel?
- Go online and collect as much information as you can about the use of the human voice, how to improve it, guard it and understand it.
- Ask someone who is very close to you to help critique the use of your voice in your teaching. Have them critique you based on the guidelines in section IV above.