This is the first message concerning improving the delivery of one’s message. The speaker begins with how to take control over one’s time and message material.Audio File Lecture Outline Detailed Outline
- What did the speaker feel most passionate about in this presentation?
- Why is it important to know where in the sermon you want to spend the most time?
- What is the problem with spending too much time on your opening, introduction and first point of the message? How can you fix this?
- The next time you hear someone speak, keep a record of how that speaker uses his time on the different points he presents. Did he spend too much time on the introduction and not enough time on the conclusion? Did the person over-talk and repeat himself too often?
- The next time you teach, lay your sermon out on a table and write time markers over each major point. Will you give 5 minutes to one point, and 10 minutes to the next? Mark these things in your sermon manuscript.