An exhortation to study diligently and to give proper time for preparation and thought for one’s lesson. Also to have proper tools available to study and prepare. This is a one part message.Audio File Lecture Outline Detailed Outline
- What do you think are the three most important tools for every Bible student?
- How would you apply 2 Tim. 2:15 to your teaching ministry? How would you apply 1 Tim. 5:17 to your local church’s teaching ministry?
- List two hindrances that prevent you from answering the call to study.
- Obtain and read “A Call to Study” from Between Two Worlds by John Stott.
- Go online and search for websites that provide excellent sermon helps, outlines, illustrations, and commentary. Example: www.soniclight.com. Share these websites with all of your fellow teachers.
“A Call to Study” from Between Two Worlds by John Stott