This is one of a four-part series on the importance of elders protecting the congregation from the influences of the world.Audio File Lecture Outline Detailed Outline
- Contemplate these questions, then click on each question to see the answer.
- Which of the “flies” mentioned in this session have you seen affecting the people of God in the last year in your church? What has the effect been on the spiritual tenor of people’s lives?
- How can elders encourage people walk the “Spirit-filled” life?
- What steps can be taken to prevent your congregation from “over-grazing” in some portions of Scripture and to encourage feeding in the whole word of God?
- We cannot expect the congregation to be filled with the Spirit if the elders are themselves not filled. Take time to get real with God confessing and asking for the fruit of the Spirit to be evidenced in your life.
See the sections of the curriculum on the topics of “Teaching Curriculum” for an understanding on how to help your congregation to feed on the whole word of God.