In this five part series, Bob Deffinbaugh presents the importance of the elders in the church protecting the congregation from Satan.Audio File Lecture Outline Detailed Outline
- Contemplate these questions, then click on each question to see the answer.
- Since Satan can use even friends, how then can you evaluate whether advice from a friend is of God or of Satan? Or is there an in-between situation, where it is from neither?
- How does it make you feel as a leader that Satan specializes in attacking you? What can you do to guard yourself against him?
- How would you respond to the statement, “Insubordination is a big problem in the church?”
- Contemplate which of Satan’s tactics you are most vulnerable to. Find someone whom you can trust and confide the vulnerability to them, and ask them to hold you accountable (give them permission to ask you about your struggle, call you up when you fall down).