Part 2 of a series on false prophets, taken from 2 Peter 2:1-10. This section covers these descriptions of false prophets: they are popular and they are sensual.Audio File Lecture Outline Detailed Outline
- Contemplate these questions, then click on each question to see the answer.
- Did Jesus and the apostles value unity above the truth, or truth above unity? Explain your answer.
- Reflect on 2 Timothy 4:2-4. Are you ready to reprove, rebuke and exhort false teaching? How can you prepare and make sure that you are ready to stand against false teaching?
- Name a few of the destructive heresies that are prevalent today. What are the biblical counter-attacks for these? Make sure you are prepared to rebuke these heresies with God’s Truth.
- Name a few false teachers that are popular today. What makes you suspect that their teaching is false?