This module provides practical advice for developing and implementing a consistent plan, place and time for Bible reading. This is a continuation.Audio File Lecture Outline Detailed Outline
- How would you describe your Bible reading over the last five years? What plans or methods have you used?
- What new ideas for energizing your Bible reading have you learned from this lesson?
- What are the biggest hindrances in your establishing and keeping to consistent Bible reading? What steps can be taken immediately to overcome these hindrances?
- Memorize James 1:22-24, which emphasizes becoming not just hearers of the Word, but doers of the Word.
- Using Paul’s prayer of Ephesians 1, write out that prayer in your own words. Where appropriate, use it to pray for someone else.
A great resources for listening to the Word of God is at the following link: www.faithcomesbyhearing.com.