This unit discusses the need and importance in ministry of encouragement, diplomacy, and tact on the part of a leader.Audio File Lecture Outline Detailed Outline
- How would you respond to this comment? “If you encourage people too much, that will encourage them to look to man for praise, rather than to God.”
- Why do people get discouraged?
- What are some creative ways to encourage people?
- Determine to use the power of words in encouraging one extra person each day. Briefly record the person’s response in a notebook to see the effect your words have on people. Consider making this a permanent aspect of your ministry, expanding it to those you normally encounter in a day.
- Make a list of all the people in your church who seem to be most in need of encouragement. Then plan out when and how you are going to encourage them.