Part 1 of 6, this unit explains the importance of love in the life and ministry of the shepherd.Audio File Lecture Outline Detailed Outline
- Contemplate these questions, then click on each question to see the answer.
- From Ephesians 5:25 and Acts 20:28 explain why leading sheep with love is so vitally important to God.
- If you were developing a training course for spiritual leaders, what would the section on “loving people” possibly include?
- Considering the difficulty of “people ministry,” how could we seek to ensure that leaders serve from a “healthy soul”?
- Ask a trusted friend (wife) or colleague if your ministry is characterized by love. Ask where you might need some adjustment.
Agape Leadership: Lessons in Spiritual Leadership from the Life of R. C. Chapman, by Robert L. Peterson and Alexander Strauch.
A Christians Guide To Leading With Love by Alexander Strauch, Lewis and Roth Publishers.