Elders need to improve the effectiveness of their communication with each other and with the congregation. This is an area of urgency for every leadership body.Audio File Lecture Outline Detailed Outline
- Contemplate these questions, then click on each question to see the answer.
- What is the one best thing you do as a group of elders to consistently communicate your vision, values and beliefs to the congregation?
- What one idea did you get from the speaker that will help you and your fellow elders to communicate with the congregation more effectively?
- As a group of elders, using a written survey, ask the people of your congregation how you are doing in communicating to them your vision, beliefs, goals, direction, and passion. Ask in the survey for ideas of how you can improve your relationship with the congregation.
- Re-read pages 33-43 of Meetings that Work by Alexander Strauch.