This unit explains important principles for personal participation in elders’ meeting. Part 1 of 2 (part of larger series “Meetings That Work”).Audio File Lecture Outline Detailed Outline
- Contemplate these questions, then click on each question to see the answer.
- How would you handle the problem of absenteeism or chronic lateness to meetings on your elder board?
- What are some ways that would be helpful for keeping elders’ meetings on track and moving forward?
- Review the participation of your elders’ meetings. List several suggestions that would enhance the effectiveness of your meetings if implemented.
- As an elder board, read “Meetings That Work” by Alexander Strauch. Agree to implement any changes that would improve the effectiveness of your elder meetings.
Meetings That Work, by Alexander Strauch