This unit will present Christ’s selfless attitude toward status from Philippians 2 as the model for all servant leaders.Audio File Lecture Outline Detailed Outline
- Contemplate these questions, then click on each question to see the answer.
- What should an elder board do if one of the members tends to function like a “Diotrephe?”
- What are the dangers when elders refuse to have the “hard conversation” with a fellow member whose behavior is unbecoming of a spiritual leader?
- In what ways can elders use their status for the benefit and blessing of others?
- If you have experienced times when an elder board avoided having the hard conversation with one of its members, list the negative consequences that resulted.
- If you have experienced times when an elder board did have the hard conversation with one of its members, list the positive consequences that resulted.