This unit will present the ten aspects of love from I Corinthians 13 that should always or never characterize a church leader.Audio File Lecture Outline Detailed Outline
- Do you agree that love is the crucial ingredient to elder relationships? Why or why not?
- What are some dangers of highly gifted leaders ministering without love?
- Which of the eight negative aspects of love mentioned in I Corinthians 13:4-7 do you think church leaders struggle with the most?
- Administer the “elder self test” from I Corinthians 13 to measure your love factor.
- Have your wife or fellow elder go through the ten aspects of love mentioned in I Corinthians 13:4-7 with you. Ask them to identify any that you may need to work on.