Shared leadership needs mutual accountability. Join us for this much needed, but difficult to implement topic. Part 3 of 3.Audio File Lecture Outline Detailed Outline
- What activities has your elder group engaged in that have helped build fellowship and trust? What worked well, what did not?
- Do you agree with the idea of elders have a sabbatical from their responsibility at elders? Why or why not?
- What would be the hindrances you would need to overcome for your elder group planning and having such fellowship and trust building activities?
- If your group has not been accustomed to fellowship times for building trust, consider and plan and event or activity that is designed just for that purpose. Discuss this with your fellow elders.
- Plan in your elders’ calendar regular times of trust building activities, focusing on variety and frequency.