Shared leadership needs mutual accountability. Join us for this much needed, but difficult to implement topic. Part 1 of 3.Audio File Lecture Outline Detailed Outline
- Contemplate these questions, then click on each question to see the answer.
- What are some other reasons accountability is important for elders?
- What are some hindrances in your elder group that you will need to overcome in order to have effective accountability?
- What are some other resources for elders to maintain accountability?
- Write out your own list of consequences for sin and moral failing.
- Discuss as an elder council how you can promote accountability among the Eldership. Where are your vulnerable? Where can there be improvement?