In this series, we focus on decision making principles among elders, based on Acts 6 and Acts 15.Audio File Lecture Outline Detailed Outline
Support ResourcesA Sample Church Leadership Decision Making Policy
- In your mind how does a “consensus” decision differ from taking a vote?
- What circumstances could lead to the resolution process legitimately taking more than the four months?
- For the dissenting elder who agrees to no longer resist the majority and to go along with the decision – how should he respond if someone asks him about his view on the issue?
- If your elders group does not currently have a decision making policy in place, draft one for consideration.
- Make a list of some additional principles for teaching people how to disagree in a godly way?