In this four part series, Chuck Gianotti looks at the importance of personal shepherding of God’s people and shares some practical ideas on how to do it effectively.Audio File Lecture Outline Detailed Outline
- Contemplate these questions, then click on each question to see the answer.
- What are the pros and cons of visiting people in their own home versus inviting them into your home?
- How can your spouse help you with visitation or hospitality? Is there a danger of defaulting into letting your wife do all the planning or even all the visitation & hospitality work?
- What do you think will be the result or consequence if an elder does not develop a plan for visitation or hospitality?
- Develop (with your spouse) your own plan for visitation. List out one person or family unit that you can visit or show hospitality towards in the next two weeks. Then get started! Do this twice in the next month.
- Read the "Visitation Ministry Guidelines" above.