In this four part series, Chuck Gianotti looks at the importance of personal shepherding of God’s people and shares some practical ideas on how to do it effectively.Audio File Lecture Outline Detailed Outline
- Describe in your own words how the practice of one-minute shepherding can be effective.
- What are some hindrances that might prevent you from planning personal, pastoral shepherding events?
- For the next four Sundays, pray about doing a one-minute shepherding event with someone. Plan it ahead of time and what you will say or ask the person. Also, for the next four Sundays, be open to whom the Holy Spirit might direct you to for a one-minute shepherding event.
- Plan to meet someone for coffee twice in the next month, with the express purpose of showing interest in the other person, listening and asking the Spirit will show you how you can be a spiritual encouragement.
- Read the “One Minute Shepherding” article.