In this four part series, Chuck Gianotti looks at the importance of personal shepherding of God’s people and shares some practical ideas on how to do it effectively.Audio File Lecture Outline Detailed Outline
- Contemplate these questions, then click on each question to see the answer.
- Which kind of pastoral care do you find is the hardest to do? Why?
- What kind of activities can you participate in that will help you get to know “the sheep” better?
- Is it really that important for the sheep to “known” individually by the elders? Why or why not?
- Go through your church phone book, and make a list of the people you have never talked with for more than 5 minutes. Take the first one, and make a concerted effort to talk with that person, focusing completely on what his interests are. In preparation, write down some good questions to ask him, questions that are not threatening, but that just show your interest in him.