In this four part series, Chuck Gianotti looks at the importance of personal shepherding of God’s people and shares some practical ideas on how to do it effectively.Audio File Lecture Outline Detailed Outline
- Contemplate these questions, then click on each question to see the answer.
- Describe a time when an elder visited you. How did you feel, what did it accomplish?
- How can it be helpful to read up on the characteristics of the various groupings: Baby boomers, Gen X’ers, etc.?
- How can the online social media be a help in shepherding people?
- Visit someone in person this week that you have never visited before. This can be at a coffee shop, in their home, in your home. Talk about what interests them. Pray with them.