A key part of leadership in the church is conducting baptisms. In this series we discuss theological matters, candidates, criteria and the testimony involved. Part 2 of 3.Audio File Lecture Outline Detailed Outline
- What is you position on the age a child should be to be baptized? Explain.
- How would you handle it when a prominent member of the church strongly wants his child to be baptized, but clearly the child doesn’t understand it or is not forthcoming about it?
- Do you agree that having the candidate write out testimony ahead of time is a good practice?
- Consider writing up a policy on child baptism.
- If you haven’t already, write out your testimony using the guidelines mentioned in the presentation.