A key part of leadership in the church is conducting baptisms. In this series we discuss theological matters, candidates, criteria and the testimony involved. Part 1 of 3.Audio File Lecture Outline Detailed Outline
- Contemplate these questions, then click on each question to see the answer.
- Does your church have good resources to give to people inquiring about baptism? What systems do you have in place for folks interested in baptism?
- How would you handle it if a person wants to be baptized, but is not clear about their salvation or if they claim to be saved but show no fruits of repentance and faith?
- Collect some good resources to have available for people interested in baptism.
- Clarify as an Eldership group what your view of baptism is, based on the Scriptures. Consider writing it down so that everyone can agree on the wording.