Part 2 of a series on pastoral visitation for people who are sick, hospitalized or shut-in.Audio File Lecture Outline Detailed Outline
- Contemplate these questions, then click on each question to see the answer.
- What other passages have you found helpful in understanding God’s purposes in suffering?
- What verses have brought you comfort in times of suffering?
- What are some of the reasons why it is not a good idea to overstay your pastoral visitation?
- If you are not an elder, ask an elder if you can join him in visiting someone who is sick or shut in.
- If you are an elder, make a list of all the people in your church who currently sick or shut in. Is everyone being visited on a timely and regular basis? Focus on those who are not and how you can over come the obstacles in visiting them. What is your plan?
Stephen Ministries www.stephenministries.org. This is an excellent training for a visitation program for your church.