We have the people – the BER team
We have the plan – the BER resources
Do you have the resources – to help support BER?
We offer most of the content online for free. Anyone anywhere can access this material if they have an internet connection, at no cost. This is our love gift to the Church worldwide.
Your gifts and partnership will help us extend both the content and the reach of BER. For a fuller explanation of why giving to BER might be right for you, read our Partnership brochure.
If you have been helped by this ministry please consider either a one time gift or setting up regular giving. We ask you simply to pray for God’s leading about this.
- Online (anywhere): Paypal is a secure method for online donations, accessible from virtually anywhere, using all major credit cards or bank account. (NOTE: Since BER operates for legal purposes under the parent ministry of Church Reform and Revitalization, Inc., you will see that organizational name in the PayPal processing).
- Online (Canada): Donate through MSC Canada. Indicate Biblical Eldership Resources in the “Recipients Name” window.
- By mail (U.S.): Make your check or money payable to “Biblical Eldership Resources” and send to:
Biblical Eldership Resources
307 Delaware Dr.
Colorado Springs, CO 80909
- By mail (Canada): Make your check or money order payable to “MSC Canada,” earmark for BER, and send to:
Biblical Eldership Resources
c/o MSC Canada
101 Amber Street, Unit 16
Markham, Ontario, Canada
- By phone:
In the US: (800) 477-3239 or (719) 494-1800 (ask for Jay Brady).
In Canada: (905) 947-0468 (MSC Canada)
International: +1 (719) 494-1800
All major credit cards accepted.
- Automatic regular donations:
Set up with your bank regular payments, payable to one of the addresses above. See your bank or financial institution for details.
- Set up a Charitable Gift Annuity:
A Charitable Gift Annuity (CGA) enables you to receive a steady income stream during your lifetime with the remaining balance being left to BER upon your death. BER has partnered with Believers Stewardship Services, Inc. (BSS) to administer this program for us. If you want more information on CGAs, please read this brochure. If you would like more information on how this investment can benefit you and BER, please contact BSS directly. *This service is currently only available in the US but will be coming in Canada shortly.
- Include BER in your will:
You can include BER as a beneficiary of the proceeds of your estate. If you would like more information on how to make this designation, please read this brochure or contact Believers Stewardship Services, Inc. (BSS), who provides a full range of estate planning services. Whether or not you give to BER, you are exercising good stewardship by establishing you last wishes for what God has entrusted to you.
Thank you for your support.
Biblical Eldership Resources is a ministry of Church Reform and Revitalization, Inc., a 501(c)3 non-profit corporation in the USA. Your receipt will list the parent ministry.