Audio & Video Content
Unless otherwise noted, you may duplicate and distribute copies of material without prior permission as long as you:
- Do not alter or edit the content in any way
- Do not charge for the material (even to recover your fee)
- Make a label or print on a CD/DVD
“Copyright [current year] by Biblical Eldership Resources. Used with Permission. www.biblicaleldership.com”
- Do not include your own personal or organization contact information with the copy.
Articles & Other Written Content
You may post written content from www.biblicaleldership.com on your website as long as you:
- Do not edit the content in any way
- Include a link to the original article and our homepage (www.biblicaleldership.com)
- Provide the appropriate credit for the content: “Copyright Biblical Eldership Resources. Used with Permission. www.biblicaleldership.com.”
To use a short excerpt from one of the articles, please identify the author and the source.
Other fine print
Biblical Eldership Resources can only grant permission for re-use on items that we have published. Any questions regarding authorship can be directed to our webmaster.
If you would like to post a web banner for Biblical Eldership Resources on your site or blog, please contact our webmaster.
Biblical Eldership Resources and our contributors and ministry partners reserve all copyright protections under applicable law. We reserve the right to revoke or modify these permissions at any time.
If you would like to use content from www.biblicaleldership.com or our contributors and ministry partners in a manner that is not specified above, please contact us separately with the details of your request.